A short message to my readers:

Welcome to my blog! As you will soon discover, this is a personal blog, mostly about my life, where I've been, and where I'm going. Many of my readers may well be people who have known me for a long time, and at some points during this journey, certain facts or events may make those people feel uncomfortable. I do apologize for any of these instances in advance, and I humbly ask all of my readers to be kind and censor themselves.

In short, any rude, angry, or "disappointed" comments are discouraged.

Keep in mind that this is an artistic process, and with that in mind, constructive criticism of the work itself is encouraged.

Happy reading!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Across the Country With Your Eyes Closed

I know, I'm terrible...but what's a college girl to do when school lets out for the summer? Sleep in of course! And also carry on two jobs and freelance work...So I'm posting late today, and I seem to have forgotten all about last week (finals week) entirely! Shame on me...however, until I can get my gears working again, here's a piece from my CNF class: an assignment to cover our "Seven Wonders of the World".

Seven Wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment